Accessibility Statement for Dance Alliance of Bradenton Website
This is an accessibility statement from Dance Alliance of Bradenton.
Measures to support accessibility
Dance Alliance of Bradenton takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Dance Alliance of Bradenton Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Dance Alliance of Bradenton Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Dance Alliance of Bradenton Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Dance Alliance of Bradenton Website:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 862 62nd St Cir E #103 Bradenton, FL 34208
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.